Be a Better You Challenge FAQ
1. What is the Be a Better You Challenge?
Our challenge will help your athletes with eating healthier essentially, but you can customize the challenge to fit your needs. Currently, we provide meal plans for Paleo and Whole30-style nutrition challenges, but you can add in other obstacles such as sleeping a certain amount each night, doing a specific number of workouts each week or taking vitamins each day.
Ultimately, we make it easy for you to challenge your athletes to be better.
2. Where do we get the app?
The app will be in the app store soon.
3. How much does it cost?
We charge $19 for our product which includes great healthy recipes and easy to manage grocery store lists. However, as an affiliate owner, you can also generate revenue by increasing the price for your athletes.
4. As an affiliate owner, am I required to pay to participate as well?
No. It will be free for the person who created the challenge.
5. Should my registrants have received a confirmation email from FitnessHQ to confirm registration?
We will send out the details your participants will need a couple days before each challenge.
6. Do we as affiliate owners sign the athletes up ourselves or do they do it through your website?
7. Are we able to create our own list which athletes will be scored on or is it a set template?
Yes, you can set up your own rule list. We give you a default list to make it easy, but you can edit those, delete them and add completely new ones. You can find more information on how to do that in our instructional video.
8. How do we manage the financial logistics of the app?
We handle the payments, but you can set the price for the challenge. Our price is $19/participant and if you’d like to earn revenue, you will receive any amount over the $19.
9. Can we customize the app?
You can customize the rules that are part of the challenge to change aspects of the challenge that are important to you and your nutritional ideology.
10. What are meal plans like?
The meal plans will follow the diet that is selected. To start, we are supporting Paleo and Whole30. Not only do our meal plans give you great and tasty recipes, but we also provide grocery lists to make it super easy to follow!
11. Can we do Zone instead of Paleo?
We will support this soon, but not quite yet. This diet is slightly more challenging because of the block system.